These Terms and Conditions form a client agreement between you the client (hereby referred as you, your) and Align & Nurture, ABN 56 048 394 806.
These Terms and Conditions also include the Fee Schedule, which can be found here. You must read the Fee Schedule along with these terms and conditions.
In making a booking with Align & Nurture you are accepting these Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule.
Description of service
These Terms and Conditions relate to services provided by Align & Nurture which include; osteopathic treatment and management for infant and children from birth to 12 years of age, pre and post natal breastfeeding, bottle feeding and lactation support and management via in person consultations, telehealth, courses, education programs and written and video media (Services).
- All clients with bookings will receive an appointment reminder 24 hours before their appointment time, which must be confirmed via completion of their COVID-19 screening, and for Initial Consultations, via completion of the New Patient Registration form delivered via email and SMS.
- In cases where confirmation has not been received, Align & Nurture will reasonably endeavour to contact you to confirm your appointment and obtain pre-appointment documentation.
- By booking your appointment you are accepting Align & Nurture’s cancellation and ‘no show’ policy and Fee Schedule as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
Fee schedule and Payment
- Please read the Fee Schedule outlined here.
- You accept the Fee Schedule as it pertains to the relevant services you have booked.
- Payment is expected on or before the day of your appointment.
- Payment for services can be made via cash, bank transfer, debit or credit card.
Cancellation policy (cancellation/late cancellation and ‘no show’)
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment and not incur a cost.
- If you cancel your booking within less than 24 hours, 50% of your appointment fee will be charged.
- New appointment times are subject to availability.
- If your appointment is cancelled by Align & Nurture within 24 hours of your appointment time, no financial penalty will be incurred by you.
No Show Policy
A “No Show” occurs in the event that you do not arrive at the designated appointment within 5 minutes of the appointment commencing.
In the event of a ‘no show’ all reasonable attempts will be made by Align & Nurture to contact you and make an alternative appointment.
Delivery of Services
Align & Nurture business hours are listed on our home page, unless otherwise specified. Correspondence, phone calls and support outside of these hours are at the discretion of the practitioner.
Dispute resolution process
Align & Nurture are committed to their clients and their customer satisfaction. If, in the event your are unhappy with the Services provided by Align & Nurture we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your complaint and rectify if appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law I Align & Nurture will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Align & Nurture from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of, your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Private Health funds
If you have private health insurance, you are responsible for liaising directly with your private health fund to determine if you are eligible for private health benefits in respect of the services you receive from Align & Nurture.