COVID-19 Clinic Policy & Procedures
Share This With Friends & Family
COVID-19 CLINIC POLICY AND PROCEDURES
At Align & Nurture in Eltham we are continuing to take the necessary steps to ensure everyone’s safety at the clinic. This includes:
- Online screening form to be completed no later than 9am on the day of your appointment. Do not attend the clinic if you are unwell, a primary close contact, in isolation or awaiting test results, or if you or a family member have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the the past 7 days.
- Hand sanitiser and temperature check on entry to the clinic
- All visitors are required to check-in on arrival at the clinic using the Victorian Government QR Code Service
- Limit on the number of people at any given time in the waiting area and treatment room
- All patients of 8 years of age and older are required to correctly wear a fitted at all times while inside the clinic. Adults are required to wear a surgical mask and we can supply one on the day if needed. We also have a small number of kids surgical masks if needed. If you hold a medical exemption please contact your practitioner in advance to discuss risk minimisation procedures.
- Practitioner hand washing before and after each consultation
- Changing of linen between each consultation
- Cleaning of the treatment table, desk, chairs and other surfaces between each consultation
- Regular cleaning of high touch surface areas at reception
- Everyone who attends the clinic must maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others at all times
- Please note that our practitioners are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
“If you are unwell or self-isolating, a significant portion of what we do can be performed or adapted to provide high quality care via Telehealth when face to face consultations are not possible.”
We have also scheduled buffer time between each appointment to allow for cleaning and to minimise cross over of patients in the waiting room. Therefore we ask that you arrive just on time (not early!) for your appointment.
As we currently have limited reception support, the easiest way to make an appointment is via our online booking system.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help support and nurture you and your family as you align and grow.
Do you have questions about if osteopathy may be suitable for you and/or your family? Book a complimentary discovery call here.
Emily Jones, Advanced Paediatric Osteopath, IBCLC and owner at Align & Nurture